Discover Deep Learning
Pinchot’s network of leaders, change agents and innovators in Seattle, the Pacific Northwest and the world, is committed to the common good in the classroom and beyond. Even after graduation, the community continues to share business and learning opportunities. Your engagement with the Pinchot community introduces you to a dynamic group of professionals who are working together to change business for good.
Students, faculty and industry leaders co-create the Pinchot education, whether MBA in Sustainable Business or Masters in Organizational Leadership, to address emerging business and leadership challenges and opportunities. Our dynamic approach to learning guides the development of innovative technologies, methodologies and strategies for organizations. Students learn from each other’s expertise as well as from faculty and visiting change agents, and their teamwork is central to Pinchot’s spirit.
Our diverse students come to Pinchot with their own personal sets of goals and expertise that combine to make the Pinchot experience a powerful force for sustainability and leadership. At Pinchot, our community brings world-class minds together to learn, share and solve business challenges. From this, our students grow their individual and collective capacity to transform organizations and themselves.
- I've been a supporter of BGI for many years. It's wonderful that BGI is educating business students in a way that incorporates a concern for the society as a whole, and it's beautiful to see the way the students embrace that idea. Come up and visit, it's a beautiful place.Ben CohenCo-Founder Ben and Jerry's
- BGI is singularly focused on sustainable business education, values-based leadership, and entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship. The world needs BGI's purpose-driven and inclusive business leaders.Craig NakagawaCo-founder, Village Reach
- When BGI students are faced with a problem they respond with a creative, innovative approach. They offer refreshing viewpoints, ask good questions, and are eager to learn and participate. Not only are students highly collaborative, but they are genuinely passionate about making a difference, and I love working with them."Murat ArmbrusterSenior Advisor, Carbon War Room
- In 2-3 years BGI students get what took me 10 years to achieve in terms of mindset, perspective, knowledge, and a strong networkJason TwillSenior Project Manager, Sustainability Vulcan Inc.
- BGI is a wonderful learning community--it fosters a collaborative mindset in its students that is essential for our society to evolve in a positive way.Sheri FliesMerchandising Manager Costco
- "BGI is the best sustainable business school in the country. The students and graduates have an exceptional combination of business promise, human warmth, and social purpose."Amory LovinsCofounder, Chief Scientist and Chairman Emeritus Rocky Mountain Institute
Creating a Community of Difference Makers
To prepare learners from diverse backgrounds to design, lead, and evolve enterprises that contribute to the common good.
Connect with Pinchot
Get in Touch
BGI Ranked Top 3 B-School by Net Impact Today, Net Impact released their ninth annual Business as UNusual survey...September 2, 2014
Letitia Webster, BGI alum and Corporate Responsibility Director for clothing giant VF Corp, is suddenly a hot commodity with news outlets....August 28, 2014